Sunday 6 June 2010

No kissing?



I currently have something going on with a woman younger than me, with parents in a much higher income bracket.


Meeting one – In a local hot spot, thought she looked really pretty, spent all night talking to her friends, but for some reason she gave me her number.

Date 1 – Went for drinks near me

She got out of the taxi looking a lot more pretty than I remembered and I hugged her in greeting while wishing I had made more of an effort.

We went to a few bars, chatted about everything we could think of. Conversation flowed well and she somehow managed to mention her heated indoor pool and how her parents drive sports cars.

She called another cab and I was left wanting more.

Date 2 – To the coast

Spent most the time laughing – no sign of a first kiss yet…

A group of tourists ask to take their photo and refer to my date as my girlfriend, slightly awkward and I tease her about it all the way home.

End up going to the cinema… god I have no money left, first kiss outside the cinema.

Drive her home

(Right this is getting annoying, I date younger woman for their “wild side” I’m starting to see my mistake. We kissed a few times, but it properly seems to lack passion)

Date 3 – Beach

Spent most the time kissing, she says she doesn’t like public signs of affection. I get bored and drive her home.

Oh did I mention I’ve met the parents already? I’m starting to think she just isn’t my type.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it off putting when someone tells you they don't like public display of affection? I was even told once I was way too loud for his neighbours taste! Charming...

    ReplyDelete