Sunday 18 July 2010

A useful tip


Driving home to visit family up north my attention was drawn to a road sign…12 foot wide which simply read:

“DO NOT USE THE HARD SHOULDER”

Well thank you Mr road side sign writing man, if it wasn’t for your not so casual reminder I may have forgotten my years of driving experience, not to mention the highway code, and strayed into that lane which we all know is reserved for emergencies.

In fact I wish you were around more often to write me glaringly obvious notices, some from my visit could have included

“WARNING: Do not try to rekindle a relationship with the girl from home who messed you around”

“OBSERVE: Giving your best friends ex evil stares is not appreciated by anyone”

“CAUTION: Telling old girlfriends how amazing they were may annoy current partners”

“DANGER: Do not drunk text”



Where were you when I needed you most Mr road side sign writing man?

Life can kill…take a break

No comments:

Post a Comment