Wednesday 28 July 2010

All is quiet in the world of Red



Firstly where have all the bloggers gone? Everyone I’m following hasn’t blogged in ages and I’m starting to feel slightly alone out here!

Back to the real world: I have come back from my holiday. Back from all my home friends I grew up with, back to work and a slightly segregated life. I still don’t know nearly enough people around here and am getting pretty bored.

I can’t afford the travel to see the woman I’m romancing and for me and my short sightedness that’s more than enough to kill a relationship. To make matters worse in this sexless, more like friendship, soon to be fizzling out, relationship I am attending a major and very serious family event…how do I get my self into these situations?!?

On more interesting grounds an interesting, attractive work colleague has just joined our company and we spent all evening watching films and chatting (at work…my jobs very odd, don’t worry about it)

Red Out

No comments:

Post a Comment