Friday 6 August 2010

Hello, My Names Red and I'm a Coffeeholic.


My coffee addiction has gotten serious, Its possibly reached the point of coffee dependency…

Me my younger woman have the strangest relationship… I really can not get my head around it. No sex, actually barely sexual contact what so ever….It’s a text book “we should just be friends” relationship but neither of us wants to say it first. The major family event went ok, mainly because there were about 100 less people than they expected, unfortunate for the family but good news for me

I’m ever so attracted to her friend…she’s more fun, better looking and possibly slightly more promiscuous but I’m fairly sure this makes me a terrible person and realistically the whole “running off with the best friend” situations rarely work.

Me and the Work Colleague were getting on well, everyone seems to dislike her so I’ve been the voice of reason and a friend for the last week or so. There were occasional exchanges of flirting… she took my number, constantly giggles at me but then casually mentioned a boyfriend…or was it a friend’s boyfriend? Anyway I then skulked off… and am currently deciding if she is worth stealing.

There are also a few other romantic interests… but maybe more about them later….


Yes. We have already decided I am a terrible person.

2 comments:

  1. Based on the content of this one blog post you *are* a terrible person or, more accurately, a really creepy guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm maybe im not expressing our relationship very clearly and its made me look creepy? oops.Well my next post will be serious self reflection.

    ReplyDelete