Saturday 28 August 2010

Night clubs



Hey, well firstly I want to apologise for not blogging in nearly a month…apologising to an imaginary audience, first sign of madness. I’ve been on holiday and before that nothing much changed and nothing much happened of any significance.

Tonight was a sober, tired, night in a local nightclub/bar, and I couldn’t help notice, and frankly be pretty disgusted that it really could be compared to a cattle market. I can’t help but think that if Id been my normal drunk self I would not have noticed but the sight of ridiculously fake girls and typical lads gawping as they went past really struck a nerve.

What kind of girl am I hoping to meet here? Its not entirely accurate to say I don’t like clubs, I cant be doing with these club/bars where people pull up chairs and attempt to have a conversation inches away from people attempting to dance the night away. Who are these people kidding, you can’t hear what they are saying and if my group of friends wanted to make small talk we could have stayed at home. You should be able to get lost in the music then talk at the bar, dance with a girl then buy her a drink.

Also the clubs/bars I frequent seem to have a boy/girl ratio that is heavily weighted to the XY, which results in even more typical lads gawping at a concentrated form of typical girls.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how different a scene can be without alcohol, huh? If you enjoy clubbing keep at it. If you want a quality chat with a lady that should be saved for a more intimate venue, or maybe you can move her to the unisex restroom. Heh.

    ReplyDelete